Become a Subscriber
Please contact: Mrs P. Milnes, Lincolnshire Churches Trust, PO Box 10329, Grantham, NG31 0GZ
Advantages of becoming a subscriber, corporate or private individuals
- You will receive regular news bulletins giving details of events being organised by the Trust
- You will receive invitations to lectures and the Summer Party
- You will receive information about grant awards
- You will receive information regarding any changes in the Trust
Who is eligible to become a subscriber ?
- Anyone can become a subscriber to the Trust
- Church Committees of all Christian churches in the county of Lincolnshire
What does it cost ?
- Family Subscription £25 a year (minimum subscription)
- Single subscription £20 a year (minimum subscription)
- Parish Subscription £20 a year (minimum subscription)
- Life Subscription £250
What method of payment can be used ?
- By cheque to the address above
- By Banker’s Order, form to be sent to the address above
Tax Declaration ?
- We can claim back the tax element, thus increasing your gift
Have you considered leaving a legacy in your will ?
- Your solicitor will advise you of the correct procedure
- A legacy payable to a charity is not subjected to Death Duty
Lincolnshire Churches Trust is a Registered Charity, number : 509021
You can download the LCT website subscription form here.